Iowa Legal Aid Foundation’s
Sustaining Justice Club
The Iowa Legal Aid Foundation’s Sustaining Justice Club is a community of supporters committed to ensuring that all Iowans are provided access to the civil justice system. Individuals who make a gift of $1,000 or more each year will become members of the Iowa Legal Aid Foundation Sustaining Justice Club. Membership in the Sustaining Justice Club is renewed annually. By joining the Sustaining Justice Club, your commitment to the goal of every Iowan in need having access to the civil justice system is demonstrated.
Benefits of Sustaining Justice Club membership include:
- Invitation to attend Iowa Legal Aid’s Annual Meeting and Luncheon.
- Invitation to an Iowa Legal Aid special event to meet with fellow supporters.
- Complimentary attendance at two continuing legal education seminars coordinated by Iowa Legal Aid.
- Two tickets to Equal Justice After Hours.
- Recognition as a member of the Club in the Iowa Legal Aid Foundation newsletter, Equal Justice Update, circulated to over 11,000 individuals statewide.
- Special recognition on the Iowa Legal Aid Foundation website.
- Recognition in Annual Honor Roll of Donors.
- Monthly emails describing the impact of member support.
- A special gift recognizing membership in the Club.
- Lunch with an Iowa Legal Aid staff leader and key volunteer leader.
Sustaining Justice Club members are encouraged to make multi-year pledges that will help the Foundation plan and achieve its long–range goals of supporting the work of Iowa Legal Aid in providing access to justice. Click HERE for a current list of Sustaining Justice Club members.